30 [Gluten-Free] Game Day Recipes
Football season is upon us! Hallelujah, praise be.
I wanted to put together the ultimate list of game day recipes to snack on while you watch the big games. Even though we may not be having large gatherings and game day parties this year, that doesn’t mean we can’t whip up some delicious food for the fam on Sundays!
Or if you’re like me… nachos for 1? YES.
On this list, we’ve got everything from appetizers, entrees, desserts, and even fun mocktails! All being gluten-free (duh), made with good ingredients, and most importantly DELICIOUS.
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
- Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Quinoa Sausage Balls
- Creamy White Bean & Goat Cheese Dip
- Paleo Baked Chicken Tenders
- Roasted Garden Salsa
- Vegetable Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Satay & Thai Coconut Sauce
- Loaded Nachos with Vegan ‘Cheese’ Sauce
- Stuffed Red Potatoes with Barbecue Chicken & Goat Cheese
- Honey Sriracha Shrimp Tostadas
- Homemade Gluten-Free Pizza
- Slow Cooker Turkey & Sweet Potato Chili
- Southwestern Breakfast Tacos
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes
- Chipotle Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
- Mexican Street Corn
- Creamy Potato & Onion Soup
- [Grain-Free] Samoa Cookie Bars
- [Grain-Free] No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Chocolate Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
- [Grain-Free] Pumpkin Almond Bread
- Almond Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sweet Potato Dessert Fries
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Raw [Vegan] Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites