This (Grain-Free) Pumpkin Almond Bread is made with simple ingredients, is packed with warm spices and naturally sweetened with a bit of pure maple syrup. This delicious dairy-free & gluten-free pumpkin bread recipe will be your new favorite Fall treat!
I love a simple quick bread that can be made in just one bowl. Less clean up, and more time to enjoy the amazing bread! This easy pumpkin bread is fluffy, super moist, nutrient-dense, and seriously delicious. I actually took my cinnamon banana bread recipe (a reader favorite!), and adapted it to make a pumpkin version. It requires a lot of the same ingredients, and uses many pantry staples that you probably already have on hand.
Ingredients for (Grain-Free) Pumpkin Almond Bread
I kept the ingredients simple, using lots of things that are in my other recipes. This is so that we aren’t always looking for fancy specialty ingredients and spending way more money than is needed.
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking powder & baking soda
- pumpkin pie spice (duh!)
- cardamom (for extra warm spices)
- canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- canned coconut milk
- pure maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- coconut oil
- toppings: sliced almonds, pumpkin seeds (aka, pepitas)
How to make pumpkin almond bread
It comes together in just ONE bowl, and with only a few minutes of prep time!
- You can throw all of the ingredients right into a large mixing bowl (except for the toppings), and give it a good whisk until it all comes together into a smooth batter.
- Make sure you line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper. This makes it SO much easier to get it out, and ensures that it doesn’t stick to the pan and fall apart.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, and sprinkle the sliced almonds and pepitas all over the top. This makes for a really pretty presentation at the end, and adds a little crunch.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, until the center is cooked through.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
- Carefully lift the parchment paper and transfer the loaf to a wire rack to cool for a few more minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
I hope you love this cozy pumpkin bread as much as I do. Even my toddler gobbled it right up! My favorite way to enjoy it is with a cup of coffee and a little smear of vegan butter on top.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- (Gluten-Free) Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Raw (Vegan) Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
(Grain-Free) Pumpkin Almond Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 tbsp pepitas (aka, pumpkin seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except for the toppings).
- Whisk everything together until it becomes a smooth batter.
- Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper. Just cut the parchment to the length of the pan, and lay in in flat, with some of the paper coming over the top. This will make it easier to lift the bread out of the pan after baking.
- Spray the sides of the pan with cooking spray, and pour the batter into the loaf pan. Sprinkle the almonds and pepitas all over the top, and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- You should be able to insert a knife into the center, and it come out clean. Then let cool for about 5-10 minutes before removing it from the pan. Once cooled slightly, gently lift the parchment paper, and transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled, slice and enjoy!