This Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil is a much easier version than the classic! You only need one pan to make the most flavorful shrimp boil ever. It is full of the usual suspects; shrimp, potatoes, sausage, corn, and a cajun seasoning with a kick!
I grew up in a Cajun family, so I have seen my fair share of shrimp boils. My grandparents lived in Louisiana, and every time we would go visit them, we would usually be having one of three things: crawfish boil, shrimp boil, or gumbo.
The classic shrimp boil consists of things like jumbo shrimp, red potatoes, andouille sausage, and corn on the cob. So of course we have all of those things, mixed with a flavorful and slightly spicy cajun seasoning. The classic shrimp boil is a little more time consuming than this one, and not to mention more cleanup. All you need is a big sheet pan (or 2), mix it all together, and let it roast until everything is nice and golden brown.
This is the perfect meal to put in the center of the table, served right on the sheet pans, and go at it family-style. Everyone can dig in! But don’t forget lots of napkins, you are going to need them.
I love to serve this with some type of sauce to cool down the spice a bit. You can use whatever you like, but I suggest something creamy like tartar sauce, or any type of ranch or mayo-based sauce.
Your family is going to love this at your next get together!
Looking for more sheet pan meals?
- Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies
- Spatchcock Chicken with Potatoes & Onions
- Lemony Salmon & Green Beans
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- 1½ lbs jumbo shrimp , tails on
- 2 lbs small yukon gold potatoes
- 12 oz andouille chicken sausage
- 2 ears of corn , uncooked
- ½ large yellow onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- big pinch of salt
- 2-3 tbsp chopped parsley , for garnish
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare all of the ingredients: chop the potatoes into quarters, slice the sausage to 1/2 inch thick rounds, rough chop the onion into bite size pieces, and cut the corn into quarters, then in half so that there is a flat side.
- Use two large sheet pans for this to get better surface area, everything will brown more evenly this way. Place 1/2 of the shrimp, potatoes, sausage, corn, and onion on one of the sheet pans. Then do the same with other half on the other sheet pan.
- Dice the garlic and sprinkle it among the two pans. Next, season both pans by drizzling with the olive oil, salt, and the cajun seasoning. Use your hands to toss everything around until all of the seafood and veggies are evenly coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, until everything is lightly golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon and serve with your desired dipping sauce.