[3-Ingredient] Mocha Protein Latte
You guys know about my undying love for coffee, as well as my undying love for chocolate. So when you put them together, OHMYGOSH, you have officially made my day.
This latte is one of the easiest fancy coffee drinks you will ever make. It only contains 3 ingredients, and is SO much more nutritious than any drink made at a coffee shop. The reason for that is because we are not using a chocolate syrup, or even cocoa powder to give it that mocha flavor. We are using Vega chocolate protein powder, so you are getting an extra punch of plant-based protein, as well as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and even a serving of vegetables. Whaaat? Yes, vegetables in your mocha latte. And you are going to love it.
This recipe makes 2 servings, so make yourself and your favorite person a hot cup of mocha, put on your favorite slippers, and curl up with a good book. It’s the only way to do it.
- 2 cups hot strongly brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used Vega)
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just warm, you don't want it to come all the way to a boil.
- Combine the milk, hot coffee, and protein powder in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. It should take about 30 seconds or so.
- Pour into two mugs and enjoy!