These soft and chewy Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Almond Muffins are completely grain-free, and bursting with fresh raspberries and chocolate chunks.
This recipe is hands down my favorite muffin recipe that I have ever made. You have all of the most important elements of a muffin… soft, chewy, fluffy, melty chocolate chunks, and fresh juicy raspberries. I mean, AMAZING.
Muffins are also one of Sloane’s favorite things to bake with me too, girlfriend knows how to live! We have even started taking some of my muffin recipes and baking them in a donut pan because apparently that’s way more fun. And I think I have to agree with her.
These healthy muffins are a perfect on the go breakfast, or snack! They are completely grain-free and made with almond flour, naturally sweetened with a small amount of maple syrup, and are SO creamy because they’re filled with almond butter. And what makes them even better is that they are loaded with healthy fats and protein from the almonds, so they actually keep you full for a while.
And let’s not forget about the fresh raspberries that add tons of fresh sweetness, and the giant chocolate chunks. Because, DUH.
I got to use some of my favorite NOW Foods products in this recipe, which of course are my go-to for all things baking. I used their roasted almond butter, almond flour, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Their products are incredibly high quality, but are so accessible at a really great price. If you haven’t tried their roasted cashew butter yet, it is TO DIE FOR.
I hope you love these muffins as much as we do! This recipe is a go-to when I’m making treats for friends and family, they are always a crowd favorite.
Make sure you use code ‘CANDACE’ to get 20% off all NOW Foods products!
Looking for more muffin recipes?
- Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins
- [Paleo] Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cinnamon Raisin Almond Flour Muffins
- Blueberry Banana Protein Muffins
Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Almond Muffins
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup chocolate chunks (I used Enjoy Life dairy-free)
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and whisk to combine.
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, eggs and coconut oil. Whisk again until evenly combined. Add the chocolate chunks and raspberries and gently fold them into the batter with a spatula or wooden spoon. Be careful to not completely break up the raspberries, you want to leave some chunks.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, and spoon the batter into the tin, filling each one about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes in the muffin tin, and then run a butter knife along the outside to help loosen them. Then let them finish cooling on a wire rack.