– Ya’ll, how is it already almost November?! Time is flying. It is actually starting to consistently feel a little more like Fall over here in Texas, which turns me into every girlie Fall cliché. I’m wearing scarves every chance I get and making pumpkin everything. I’m not even sorry.
– So, you know how I thought I was all fixed and healed from my knee surgery that I had back in January? Yeah, nope. I ended up having to go back to physical therapy because some of my old issues came back with a few new issues. Super fun. I haven’t been cleared to workout for the past FIVE weeks. The torture! But, I finally got cleared to start working out again a few days ago and I got on the elliptical yesterday. Oy ve. I was only on there for 10 minutes and I thought I was going to die. It’s crazy how quickly you can become out of shape. But on the plus side, at least my knee and hip are doing better!
– Want to have the best day ever? Do these things in the morning.
– How to make a candle out of a pumpkin, SO cute.
– I just bought this necklace while at my friend’s Noonday party the other day, and I can’t wait for it to come in! Have you guys heard of the Noonday Collection? This company is wonderful, and is doing amazing things in the world.
– Steel cut oats with pears and pomegranates. Beautiful!
– Use up those pesky leftover celery tips.
– Arugula, fig and fried white sweet potato salad. I need this NOW.
– 12 weekend habits of highly successful people.
– 10 positive habits that could change your life.
– Spaghetti squash with chickpeas and kale. The perfect light dinner.
– Healthy GF and protein packed Halloween treats.