– Another successful cooking class at the Dream Center! This week we made my turkey chili verde, and it was a hit! I know I say this every week, but the sweet ladies that come to my cooking class fill my heart so much. We get to learn about Jesus, then cook delicious healthy foods. They make me look forward to every single Monday night.
– I got to hang out with one of my favorite people at the game this weekend. It was rainy, cold and gross (note the wet cray hair), but Tech beat Kansas! Wooo!
– I swoon over the tiny cute pumpkins every time I go to the grocery store. I’m pretty sure my house is going to be covered in them by the end of the month. Sorry not sorry.
– This soup party looks like so much fun. I need to do something like this!
– 10 things to do when you first wake up. This seems like a great way to start a morning.
– This is probably the cutest office I’ve ever seen! I seriously need some office décor inspiration right about now.
– Goat cheese is officially going in my scrambled eggs until the end of time.
– This brussels sprouts pumpkin and apple hash is making all of my fall dreams come true.
– Fitness is 5 minutes? Sign me up!
– This fall veg + lentil bowl with goji ginger tahini cream is just about the dreamiest thing I’ve seen all day.
– Turmeric in my oatmeal?! I have to try this!