I’m getting this week’s Thursday Things up so late today! Sheesh. Get it together Candace.
The progress for the new site design is coming along. It is stressful, confusing, hard, and makes me feel like an idiot sometimes, but I’m learning SO much and actually feeling pretty accomplished. I know I told you guys about that photo shoot that I did with my friend Josh recently, and here is a little sneak peek for that…
I can’t wait to launch everything!
– I’m dying to see Gone Girl. I haven’t read the book, but I’ve heard from so many people how amazing it is. I guess now that the movie is out, it gives me an excuse to not read the book? Don’t hate me. Okay okay, I’ll read it.
– How awesome is this guy?! You go, Larry! Keep up the good work!
– 10 ways to use leftover canned pumpkin. Since there are never too many pumpkin recipes this time of year, right?
– Beauty foods for fall.
– Cauliflower, Kale & Chickpea Curry Pot. Gimme.
– Booty Burner Workout. Always take booty workout advice from someone with a great booty. I’m lookin’ at you Lee
– This is pretty much the coolest thing I’ve ever seen.
– Gluten-Free Hot Chocolate Cookies. WHAAAAT? Amazing.
– How cute are these mini deep dish pizzas?
– Snack and meal ideas to eat before a long run.